Did you miss the tar filled 808? That's worth half the asking price alone, IMHO.....He's got a nice collection of three speakers but too expensive IMHO....![]()
He's got a nice collection of three speakers but too expensive IMHO....
Altec A7 Voice of the Theatre speakers - Canuck Audio Mart
Home brew cabs but interesting design/configuration....
Vintage Altec Speaker System - Canuck Audio Mart
Being of "Sound" Mind
Did you miss the tar filled 808? That's worth half the asking price alone, IMHO.....He's got a nice collection of three speakers but too expensive IMHO....![]()
Wow! You have good eyes. On my monitor, his photos were so dark I thought it was three 811B's. After your post, I saved his photo and lightened it with photoshop---low and behold--that ain't no 811B in the center channel! Here's what the enhanced photo looks like. Weird that he specifically lists it as three 811B horns. If I were buying these, I'd ask if the 808 that is pictured is included just to be sure. Like I said, these three speakers are worth every loonie of Canadian currency!
![]()
Being of "Sound" Mind

That isn't an 816 in the middle. Ports too big.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Nice catch guys. I love photoshop--you can really get a good look those speakers with the enhanced photo. His original post (in his ad) of that photo is terrible.....
Being of "Sound" Mind
Bookmarks